Thrashin Supply Insulated Gauntlet Siege Glove - Black
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- 3M® Thinsulate® liner helps regulate hand temperatures (40 gsm)
- Genuine leather outside construction
- Elongated cuff to provide protection from wind
- Expanding index and middle finger knuckles for increased dexterity
- Embossed logo
- Touch screen friendly. (won't work like a bare finger)
3M™️ Thinsulate™️ Insulation is warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap and hold body heat, while allowing moisture to escape. The extremely fine microfibers in Thinsulate insulation help trap air and block body radiant heat loss, making it an efficient insulator. The high warmth-to-thickness ratio of this insulation enables garment designs with less bulk and enhanced freedom of movement.
3M™️, the company that created Thinsulate, does not provide exact warmth ratings (i.e., numeric temperature limits) on its products. It would be impossible to do so with a reasonable level of accuracy because insulating properties vary with circumstances. Many factors affect how a body uses and loses heat. Considerations such as the outdoor temperature, altitude, wind speed, humidity, duration of exposure, an individual’s physical traits, activity level and the combination with other clothing worn all impact the resultant insulating factor of an article of Thinsulate clothing.
With that being said, our team of riders have tested these gloves in 40 Degree temps with no problem.
If you want to be warmer, get in your car.