Gen X-4 Heated Jacket Liner
- Windproof, waterproof polyester main body construction for maximum warmth
- Side panel features dual-layer construction; Lycra (inner) and breathable cotton/Lycra blend (outer) allows moisture to escape while retaining heat and a snug fit
- Entire liner is heated, including the back and collar
- Men's jackets feature an external zippered pocket on the front chest; women's jacket features two front side pockets and a female-specific tapered fit
- Connects to 12V power source; 20" battery cord included
- Men's and women's jackets provide 87W of heat and draw 6.4A
- Glove connector cables at the end of each sleeve
- Two input connection points are fixed on the inside left panel allowing jacket and optional gloves to be controlled separately
- On/off and temperature control for the jacket liner requires the purchase of either the coax switch cord (PART #2130-0073) or single output temperature controller (PART #2130-0070); for use with gloves, purchase either the dual coax switch cord (PART #2130-0080) or dual temperature controller (PART #2130-0071), sold separately
- GEN X-3 and GEN X-4 are fully compatible.
Men’s Heated Jacket Size Chart
Gen X3 / Gen X4
|Size||A. Chest (inches)||B. Sleeve (inches)|
|S||38 - 40||33 - 34|
|M||41 - 43||34 - 35|
|L||44 - 46||35 - 36|
|XL||47 - 49||36 - 37|
|2XL||50 - 52||37 - 38|
|3XL||53 - 55||38 - 39|
How to Measure for Fitment
Should be measured just under the arms. If your stomach is bigger than your chest, use the larger measurement.
Measure from center back of neck at spine to the wrist bone.
The heated jacket when worn should be touching the body profile as much as possible, leaving no room for extra movement. Choosing the correct size of jacket depends on the exact chest size. For example, 42 size jacket is a good fit size for a person with 42 inch around the chest. Wear a t-shirt below while sizing your jacket. Wear a thicker garment over the heated jacket for best results.