"Highwaymen" Roadsofa™ LS Seat 2008-2023 FLHR, FLHT, FLHX & FLTR
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Carbon Fiber and SaddleHyde ™ Cover
- Signature 2LaneLife™ TPR Badge
- Refined split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support to reduce tailbone/back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- Seat features a combination of progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ inserts for superior driver and passenger comfort
- Passenger pillion area has received special attention for comfort and to allow a clear view of the road ahead
- Seat has a perforated, ventilated leather cover for the ultimate in luxurious comfort, feel and looks
- Protective rain cover included
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Custom orders (stitching) have a lead time of up to 6-8 weeks
The Roadsofa™ is crafted specifically for riders that love lay down 500+ miles of the open road in a day. It is the ultimate long-distance touring seat for Harley-Davidson touring models. Standard features include rider and passenger Gelcore™ Technology, a split-cushion lumbar area designed to sit you into the Gelcore™ instead of hammocking your body onto the cover like most OEM and aftermarket seats on the market.
Upgrade options include driver’s backrest, extended reach profiles for the taller rider that needs that extra room, rider and passenger heated options, trunk pad covers, and more.
Our Gelcore™ Technology (explained) is a guarded company secret that no other manufacturer can duplicate. Don't be fooled by other companies foam only, air and gel stories. Our Gelcore™ is formulated and manufactured in house and is engineered to dampen, divert, and deflect energy through a mechanical process resulting in a smooth, therapeutic ride.
• Designed and made in the U.S.A.
• SaddleGel™ in front and rear reduces tailbone pressure and increases circulation and comfort for both driver and passenger.
• Our tall lumbar support and wide driver saddle-support the back and legs for superior comfort, while the streamlined nose improves the rider's reach to the ground.
• The refined split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure from maximum long-range comfort.
• Ventilated soft upholstery seating leather provides the most luxurious look and ride.
• It comes with a fitted rain cover specially designed to protect your seat from water and dirt.
• Available is the standard or extended reach(moving the rider 2" further back) driver's seating position
• Matching passenger backrest / Tour-Pak pad cover completes the custom look. (Sold Separately)(for models that require)
• Models are available with a built-in backrest that eliminate additional brackets that mount to the fender. (Does not accommodate Saddlemen or HD fender-mounted Backrest)
Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: FLHR, FLHT, FLHX & FLTR (TOURING MODELS)
Year Fitment: 2008-2022