HT-7 Heat Tech Drystar® Gloves
The HT-7 Heat Tech Drystar® Heated Gloves feature Alpinestars Heat Tech System which distributes perfectly balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions. The smart system automatically activates when the hand slides into the glove, allowing the rider to easily regulate the temperature of the gloves, since the HT-7s are Bluetooth enabled and can be managed directly via Alpinestars Heat Tech App. Easily select your Alpinestars’ HT Heat Tech garment and connect your device to customize the desired heating level, as well as monitoring the remaining battery life and status.
- Alpinestars Heat Tech System distributes balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions
- Smart system automatically activates when the hand slides in the glove and has three heat settings for optimum cold weather performance and each hand can be regulated individually
- Gloves are Bluetooth enabled and the dedicated App allows the temperature setting to be adjusted and displays how much charge the lithium battery has (the remaining heating time available)
- Alpinestars Heat Tech System features a superior stainless enameled copper-nickel heating yarn for proven durability, bend resistance and heat stability.
- 7.4v lithium battery for reliable, long-lasting power to the Alpinestars Heat Tech System with an electronic controller for long life and security.
- Micro USB – Y cable included to connect both batteries simultaneously.
- Goat leather palm and backhand panels (not full backhand) for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability
- Insulation on backhand for additional warmth and heat retention
- Micro Ripstop softshell with stretch inserts for optimum comfort and fit
- Rolled fingertips for better heat retention