DEL REY SPORTSHIELD FOR 2020 - 2022 FXLRS LOW RIDER S
The Del Rey is a minimalist shield for just the right amount of protection and style. Designed for smaller Harley Davidson models, this windshield also feels at home on the larger Softail models. With its 13" height from the top of the headlight cut-out, it is the smallest shield in our Sportshield family. If you are looking for a small shield for just the right amount of wind protection, the Del Rey is your answer.
- Small, sleek design that offers fair protection in a minimalist package
- Measures 15" W x 13" H above headlight
- Color options: translucent gradient Black, Solar (a light tint with 72% visible light transmission), and two NEW shades of black!
Black Smoke (a black tint with 40% visible light transmission) and Dark Black Smoke (a black tint with 25% visible light transmission).
- Made of Lucite© for excellent clarity and weather-resistance
- Requires headlight extension kit - CLICK HERE
- Requires headlight trim ring / shroud kit - CLICK HERE
- Must remove OEM Mini Fairing
Trigger-Lock Mounting Hardware
The revolutionary Trigger-Lock mounting hardware features an innovative system that allows you to quickly and easily remove your windshields without the use of any tools. Each kit is model specific and custom-fit to each style of bike for a truly no-hassle installation.
- Angle Adjustable
- Model specific no-hassle installation, then on-off without tools.
- A pair of glass-filled nylon latches lock it down until the spring loaded "Trigger-Locks" are intentionally disengaged.
- Guaranteed never to rust or tarnish. Made exclusively of electrocoated aluminum and stainless steel, with stainless steel fasteners.
- Anchoring hardware is the same for all windshields and fairings for each bike.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Made in Memphis!
Trigger-Lock Mounting Kits vs Plates Only Kits
Trigger-Lock Mounting Kits consist of anchoring hardware (the part that stays on the bike), and mounting plates (the part that connects the fairing or windshield to the bike). “Plates Only” kits can be use when you already have Memphis Shades Trigger-Lock anchoring hardware on your bike. For example, if you already run, say, a Gauntlet fairing, you could mount a windshield or another fairing using “Plates Only”.