2018-2020 Low Rider FXLR/FXLRS, Sport Glide FLSB Explorer™ Ultimate Comfort Seat with Driver's Backrest
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Saddlemen® Explorer™ touring seats provide mile after mile of uncompromising comfort. Our development team has brought together years of experience, top of the line materials and cutting edge manufacturing processes resulting in a show bike appearance with unparalleled comfort.
These seats feature deep sculptured saddles with the most refined contours ever developed, painstakingly perfected to provide comfortable, even support. The exclusive split-cushion saddle separates the lumbar support and seat cushions, so they compress independently, reducing tail and hip bone pressure and the tendency to slide forward.
The hand-crafted cover includes our classic stitch-top. Under the seat's cover lays a plush layer of headliner foam for a supple touch. Beneath that comes another key comfort ingredient: large pads of Saddlemen's ® proprietary SaddleGel™ that damps vibration while providing outstanding supportive qualities. A foundation of our progressive density foam is the suspension system of the seat, offering steadfast support that will not break down after long miles or many years of use.
You can select an Explorer with Saddlemen's ® optional built-in backrest that has position adjustments, removes instantly without tools and folds forward to ease passenger access. Saddlemen's ® backrest provides plenty of lower back support and does not interfere with the passenger's legs. The storage pouch is standard with the backrest, providing a great quick-access point for your passenger's belongings.
Don't accept anything less as you cannot buy a better seat. Winning show bike looks, luxurious comfort, top quality, and innovative features, designed and engineered specifically for nearly all popular touring and cruiser motorcycles – all great reasons to choose Saddlemen®.
- Deep, wide contoured buckets cradle both rider and passenger.
- Made from Saddlemen's ® famous combination of progressive density foam and driver and passenger SaddleGel™ for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Split-cushion design separates lumbar support and forward seat cushion, so they compress independently, reducing tailbone and hipbone pressure.
- SaddleGel™ in front and rear increases comfort for both driver and passenger, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: Low Rider FXLR/FXLRS, Sport Glide FLSB
Year Fitment: 2018-2020