SOFTAIL SMART TRIPLE PLAY® FOR 2018-2023 HERITAGE CLASSIC, DELUXE, LOW RIDER & FXDR MOTORCYCLES
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
CONVERT TURN SIGNALS TO RUN BRAKE & TURN
Our plug and play SMART Triple Play® module converts rear 1156 turn signals (models with a center taillight) to function as run, brake, and turn with choice of 10 user selectable built in brake light strobe/flash patterns (user can also select no strobe/flash on brake). Additional functions include selectable running light intensities to match the running light brightness of turn signals to center taillight, ability to apply brake strobe/flash patterns to center taillight only, rear turns only, or rear turns and center taillight, and built in SMART function which allows normal turn signal flash to override the brake strobe/flash when simultaneously braking and turning.
Plug and Play on 2018-2023 Harley-Davidson® Softail Heritage Classic (FLHC/FLHCS), 2020-2023 Low Rider S (FXLRS), 2022-2023 Low Rider ST (FXLRST) & 2022 Low Rider El Diablo (FXRST), 2018-2020 Low Rider (FXLR), Deluxe (FLDE) and 2019-2020 FXDR.
Works with Custom Dynamics Red LED Turn Signals or stock incandescent bulbs (rear turns must be converted to red color for DOT compliance).
Smart Triple Play® Signal Conversion Module
- Converts rear turn signals to run-brake-turn
- Works with LEDs or incandescent bulbs
- Ten user-selectable built-in brake light strobe/flash patterns (user can also select no strobe/flash on brake)
- Ten user-selectable running light intensities allow user to match the running light brightness of turns to center taillight
- Ability to apply brake strobe/flash patterns on center taillight only, rear turns only, or rear turns and center taillight
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Sealed, weather-tight case
- Slim line design: 4.2" L x 1.4" W x 0.6" H
ProBeam ® Turn Signal Inserts - 1156
- Utilizing advanced LED technology, these LED turn signals maximize performance with unique reflector technology and the most superior automotive grade LEDs
- ProBEAM® turn signals produce bright light output with a wider viewing angle
- The 24 red ProBEAM® LEDs showcase a smooth light that functions as a full-contrast turn signal for maximum visibility
- SMART Signal Stabilizer™ or Load Equalizer required when front or rear turn signals are converted to LED on '13-Earlier Harley-Davidson® Sportster®, '11-Earlier Dyna®, '10-Earlier Softail®, '13-Earlier Touring and Trikes and all V-Rod® models to ensure proper turn signal function and flash speed.