"Highwaymen" Tour Step-Up™ 2018-2023 Low Rider FXLR/FXLRS, Sport Glide FLSB
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Signature "Highwaymen" Tour Step-Up™ Seat
If you trust the miles the Highwaymen put down, then you'll trust our choice in making this one of the best all-around seat options in the Highwaymen Seat Lineup.
The Step-Up Seat is already one of the most supportive seat options available, and we've added our own unique style, with a carbon fiber cover, full rider Tuck & Roll gripper panel, and Signature 2LaneLife™ TPR Badge.
With the additional comfort of the Tuck & Roll stitch, wider passenger seating area for improved passenger comfort, and the unique carbon fiber styling throughout, this seat is a great choice for both cruising around town, or hitting the road for miles on end. No more switching out your standard Step-Up when a passenger is coming along, it's all-in-one!
Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: FLSB, FXLR/S/ST
Year Fitment: 2018-2023
- Carbon Fiber and SaddleHyde ™ cover
- Full Gripper Material on rider portion (seat & lumbar)
- Signature 2LaneLife™ TPR Badge
- Wider Passenger Seating Area
- The classic Step Up rider performance you’ve come to know and love, in a version with added passenger area comfort
- Tuck 'n Roll (TR) pattern adds comfort as well as style.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- The seat combines a Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam that creates a foam that is a perfect balance of rigidity and user compliance.
- Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant self-skinning process that seals the foam from water and enhances the seat's durability as well as comfort.
- The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating since the creation of the suspension.
- If you are looking for the ultimate performance upgrade, look no further.
NOTE: Custom orders (stitching) have a lead time of up to 6-8 weeks